Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Something is wrong with my computer

It has been sometime since I last posted videos. My comp is acting up on me. Since I installed vista on this desktop, my video recording is not working properly. Not sure why. At first I thought that I had it fixed by installing another screen capturing software. A few days later, that program hung my maplestory.... zzzz. Bored. I actually bombed my Scarlion helm while trying to use a 70% potential scroll on it. An guess what... I fall into the 30% of failing a potential scroll. Suay.... This is still not the "suayest" thing that happened. Since I had bombed my scar, I went to kampung looking for Scar service. Found one and headed to Spooky World. So I paid them 20m when I was in ESW and went into spooky world. So I thought that it would be cool to record me getting scar. So I went to turn on the screen capture software.... You are right... my maplestory hung.... I PAID 20m and DC. Shyt man.... they dont want to refund me the 20m and no second run.... ZZzzzzZZzzzzzz Suay rite?

Nothing much left to do in the afternoon, I went to make my Reverse Myst Blue (Magician's Reverse Overall). Succesfully created a Myst Blue but with lesser stats. I added a Advance Wisdom Crystal, an Intermediate Luk Crystal and an Intermediate Dark Crystal. Suppose to add +5 Int and + 3 Luk to the overall at least but due to the Dark Crystal, the stats only added +4 Int and + 2 Luk..... Should have added some other jewels to increase MA. After completing the Myst Blue, guess what... I don't have enough Luk to wear it. Lol... without scarlion, I cannot wear this. zzzzz.

In the evening, I went to try looking for another scar service. This time, I learnt my lesson so I shutdown any other software. My MSN, Internet explorer, every program that I can turn off, I went to off it. Everything went smoothly... and the pt actually down scarlion in less than 30 mins while I was sitting at the safe location. When scarlion went down, I went down and guess what.... one of the scarlion pt member looted the helm. So there is only 1 helm left for 2 helmers...... wth.... I didnt get the helm but the other helmer took it. It has been a suay day man.... That was on Sunday. A Suay Sunday.

Luckily, I got the helm FOC yesterday when my buddy list asked for helmers. Although its not a potential scarlion, it helped me to wear the myst blue. I also got the Free Snowman Mask which requires us to log into Asiasoft website. Now, I need to hunt for more Piece of Time in order to make more reverse eq. Need to make my gloves, shoe, dragon eq. Hopefully I can get all the reverse eq soon.
Me with the Reverse Myst Blue and the Snowman Mask (a cash item lasting 3 months only).


I will try to fix the recording software so that I can post more videos. Till then, it will be screenshots... lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment